Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Family

Monday, February 18, 2008

Paige's 1st day of Dance Class



Here is Paige on her first day of dance. She is taking tap and ballet at 5678 Dance Studio in Redlands. Her class has been dancing together for over a year, so Paige was getting a little frusterated that she did not know how to do the steps. She also was sad because the kids were not talking to her. To Paige, this was social hour. She is our little social butterfly. James and I had to explain to her that you do not really talk at dance class that you have to listen to the teacher and dance. We will see how next week goes.

3 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

She is too cute with those tap shoes!! I can't wait!!

The Ridgway Family said...

She is adorable!!! She looks like her mama!!

Emily said...

Paige is getting so big! Ella loves her dance class too. Cute pictures of your girls together, and I think Paige looks just like you Stacy!